Letter "C"

1. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member

Do you have a problem with the letter "C" always popping up where you don't want it when your texting or entering info via the tap screen? This is so annoying! LOL! I keep forgetting I have the slide up keyboard to use sometimes.

Advertisement
  2. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

i have not experienced this problem.
  3. xliderider

xliderider Well-Known Member

Nope.

10 Char.
  4. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member

Definitely am not experiencing this o_O
  5. GideonX

GideonX Guest

Maybe when I'm typing with my feet, but usually no, C isn't a problem.
  6. 2istyroads

2istyroads Active Member

maybe the problem is your finger
  7. skilaufen

skilaufen Well-Known Member

No problems here.
  8. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member

I think the C is close to the Space Bar and yes I agree it might be my fat fingers! LOL!
  9. vr6dubbin

vr6dubbin Well-Known Member

Somewhat similar, I had to get used to this keyboard coming from my Voyager. Whenever I would "slide" my fingers too close across the surface of the Droid keyboard, I would kind of pick at a few keys in the process. Once my finger caught the corner of one of the middle keys and I thought I had popped the thing right out! I know I can't be the only one that has felt this!
  10. slider5634

slider5634 Well-Known Member

It may just be us, but yes, I have issues with the c button on my virtual keyboard. Somehow I manage to hit it about 50% of the time when I want to press the spacebar. It gets really annoying. I can't decide whether it's just me or if there's something legitimately wrong.

I've also noticed that if I hover my finger a couple of millimeters over the screen that it'll register that I touched the screen -- even though I didn't -- and press whatever key or button is there. I'm just magical like that...

P.S. I refuse to use the hardware keyboard. If I could fuse the case together into one piece, I'd do it.