LFY 1.95 Smoked and Customed

1. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Well-Known Member

I just gotta show off what I've done with these last few versions of LFY...
    Using Launcher pro plus I learned I can stretch or expand certain widgets full screen across other smaller widgets while still keeping all fully functional.
    I would not be able to have my droid as purty and smooth if it weren't for Team Liquidz hard work and dedication..
    -yellow notification text via Liquid tweaks (now I gotta learn to change needed widgets to yellow)
    -Calender widget (expanded) across the D-clock Widget
    -Next is Youtube stretched across pandora, music mod and audiomanager
    -then weatherbug elite stretch across setcpu and battery watcher (I add weatherbug to system apps and edited it's background BLACK..)
    -the 15 dock icons are various shortcuts for folders/email apps/phone/games/etc...
    background change on various location setting via tasker these are very few of 50 or so b/w darkgroundz..

Advertisement
    :
  2. jbulluck

jbulluck Well-Known Member

This looks pretty cool, I really like the weather in the 3rd pic on the top row posted, I like how each day is the length of the screen but shows the current temp to the left...which weather app is that and how did you go about doing this??

Also, if you dont mind, what are your settings in Launcher Pro Preferences > Homescreen Settings > Homescreen Grid? Do you have Auto-fit Items checked?

Thanks, looks good tho! :)
  3. thaDroidz

9x9 rows and autofit...

That's weather bug elite
    I opened the .apk and changed widget background. Then added it to system apps. in the smoked theme then reflashed.
    Next I am gonna try switching the icons up alittle.
  4. thaDroidz

I really would like to figure out how to change font colors. Going for black/yellow theme
  5. thaDroidz

Update the weatherbug..

Attached Files:

6. MorTality

MorTality Member

Damn.... Thats nice
  7. thaDroidz

Thanls
  8. thaDroidz