Lg ally bluetooth issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. socobandit

socobandit Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have an lg ally and a pioneer cd-btb200 connected to a pioneer 5900ib. the issue i have isn't pairing, or getting the phone audio to work. In order to be able to stream pandora or mp3's, i have to go into the bluetooth menu and hit disconnect, then reconnect. it then shows that is connected to phone audio and media audio. this is every time i start the car. i have the media button checked in options, and if i go into options, uncheck media and recheck it, it works as well. I really want it to find both services, but i am out of ideas.

Advertisement
  2. Vmanisme

Vmanisme Well-Known Member

Is your phone remembering both devices in the bluetooth menu?

3. socobandit

socobandit Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

it is only one physical device...phone connection and audio gateway built into one...worked fine with my lg dare, just can't get it with this one.

4. prestigedocuments

prestigedocuments New Member

I'm having the same problem. Phone audio connects fine with my headset DR-BT22A but I have to disconnect and then reconnect the media audio option in order to hear audio from Pandora, the media player, etc.

I think it's just the way that the Ally connects to bluetooth - any solution would be most welcome

Very frustrating :confused: