Root lg ally problems after root and system app deleting

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aleffler5569, Oct 6, 2010.

1. aleffler5569

aleffler5569 Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Lg ally errors (com.google.process.gapps),marketplace not dwnloading apps after root and system app deleting

ok so this is what happened......

i downloaded ANDROOT and ROOT EXPLORER. i then went in and deleted some system apps... well i thought google talk was something i didnt want so i deleted it and i deleted some other apps like myspace and others. well i tryed to download something from the marketplace and it wont let me download. i searched it up and found out deleting talk.apk and gtalkservice.apk was causing the problem. i downloaded them and moved them into system/app and the marketplace still dont work and when i turn the phone on i still get the error com.google.process.gapps....

can someone please help me?

Advertisement
  2. darkxsun

darkxsun Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    I've heard several times there is no way to get this going again without flashing to stock.

aleffler5569 likes this.
  3. dots

dots Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Shelby Township, MI
    aleffler5569 likes this.
  4. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member
    VIP Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Male
    Systems Administrator Windows/Unix
    Illinois, US
    I tested the adb install command, it works but only with apk(obviously) but depends on which apk's and corresponding odex files are there. but i agree easiest method would be stock rom.

aleffler5569, im out of class and i dont have any plans until 4pm your time.

Tags: