LG Ally Roms

1. tjamscad

tjamscad Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Biotic

Biotic Well-Known Member Developer

You need to elaborate your list better. There currently are no 3.0 or 4.0 roms nor will be for the ally
  3. ludeawakening

ludeawakening Well-Known Member

+1
  4. db2u

db2u Well-Known Member

yes its missing a lot, Frunisher, Bionic, Bionic Zero, earlier versions of velocity, etc.
    as mentioned there are no stock roms above 2.2.2
  5. xithion

xithion Member

What would you say is the best custom ROM? I currently have velocity 1.2 as its a mature ROM and the first one i have ever installed.
  6. flyinjoe13

flyinjoe13 Well-Known Member

Best performance, i'd say go with Frunisher. Best overall ROM, Velocity 1.2.
    xithion likes this.
  7. xithion

xithion Member

Off topic.. Whats the best launcher?
  8. db2u

db2u Well-Known Member

lol loaded questions asking which is best rom and which is best launcher. Everyone has their preferences.

I would say most people use Velocity 1.1 or 1.2 - most mature, most balanced imho, and most bugs worked out. There are some new ones in the works that are very promising. Launchers are completely subjective, I know what I like but you just have to try them to see what you like.
    ADW, LauncherPro, and the lanuchers from GO seem to be favorites as far as freebies go.
    xithion likes this.
  9. Biotic

Qustions like that are asked in questions thread on android forums main front page. Questions like that are considered flooding here :/ follow rules please.
    Anywhooo. For a beginner custom rom loader, velocity is the way to go. The newer roms are considered to advanced for new users especially the newest one in development.
    xithion likes this.
  10. xithion

xithion Member

Sorry wont happen again. :)
    Biotic likes this.
  11. tjamscad

tjamscad Member

OP updated
  12. Biotic

I would cross out the gingerbread roms as well since development hasn't hit a stable launch yet and don't wanna get anyone excited.
  13. tjamscad

tjamscad Member

I assume there are no updates to any Ally Roms.
  14. Biotic

I'm working on my rom at the moment. seems he never added my bionx rom. hmmm
  15. tjamscad

tjamscad Member

Rocal what rom is missing
  16. Biotic

17. toluan

toluan Member

I tried to download the Velocity 1.2 from the link above but it leads to nowhere. Anybody can email me and/or show where to download the Velocity 1.2 ROM I use?
  18. jaison80

jaison80 Well-Known Member

you can get it here http://savoxis.com/velocity/
    toluan likes this.
  19. toluan

toluan Member

Thank you so much!