• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lg ally screen is scrambling please help

aculebra

Lurker
Feb 14, 2012
hi i have an lg ally and the screen has been going blank and coming back but whats wierd is that before it goes black it willl start to scramble as if it was a tv with bad reception or as if i was trying to watch illegal channels back when i was a kid lol..... but it starts scrambling and then goes black and sometimes with a few lines in the black screen but then if i play with the sliding screen part of the phone or tap the phone lightly or even put a little pressure around the very edges of the phone it will go from black to start scrambling again and then be ok for a few minutes and sometimes a few days but it was starting this a few months ago and stopped for a few months and now it wont stop doing it and i have already taken apart phone because i have a warranty or anything so i dont care but i reconected the strip to make sure and it helped for like 3 hours and now its stilll doing it any suggestion on what to do or what to replace id greatly appreciate it... thank you sooo much

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones