LG Ally Stock Rom?

Last Updated:

1. ShawnMichael

ShawnMichael Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a download link to a stock (rooted) LG Ally 2.2.2 ROM that i can download just to toy with?

Advertisement
  2. Goonie21

Goonie21 Well-Known Member

3. ShawnMichael

ShawnMichael Well-Known Member

But how do i unzip the img files. I mean i want one compiled stock rooted like a release. Not a nandroid backup.
  4. remicks

remicks Well-Known Member Developer

Gimme a few days and I'll put up a flashable zip that is pure stock, just waiting on my Ally to get here.
  5. nightowl66

nightowl66 Well-Known Member

Any luck on the stock zip. I'd like to keep my ally rooted but go back to stock rom.
  6. krisdezzy

krisdezzy Well-Known Member

7. cr5315

cr5315 Well-Known Member Developer

This IS stock. It just has the Superuser app and other root stuff.
  8. A Lex and Er

A Lex and Er Member

Hey guys, I know this is old, old, old, but I could really use these files... I someone could please update or re link them I would be very grateful.
    I am selling my Ally for a few bucks and need to return it to stock. My original Nandroid from 10/19/10 just boot loops, I'm guessing because of some newer firmware not being over written, but I don't know. Also, nothing from here: http://androidforums.com/ally-all-t...nteer-who-wants-go-back-completely-stock.html , has worked so far. And the LG updater tool says I am up to date, so no go there either. Again any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks aLeXandEr
  9. Christiebunny

Christiebunny Member

:I need to find this too! Anyone have any luck?