Lg Ally won't download videos anymoreSupport

Last Updated:

1. whiteswan1910

whiteswan1910 New Member

I am not sure why or what happened but I use to be able to download videos on my lg ally and all of a sudden It won't download them now. Does anyone else have this problem and how do I fix it?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. KingOfGreen

KingOfGreen Well-Known Member

Where/ how are you downloading them? And what exactly happens when you cant download it? Does other data work? I know astro file manager has and option to allow the browser to dowload all file types but id think you would be able to download the file without that.
  3. whiteswan1910

whiteswan1910 New Member

when I go to watch video the download or execute box apperars if I click on execute I get a message that says this video cannot be viewed so when I click on download it appears to be downloading but when I go to watch it after download it comes up for about 2 seconds and then says video cannot be viewed.:(
  4. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

If its in WMV format you cant play/watch it
  5. gratt26

gratt26 Active Member

I had a simalar issue with "android video" the soultion is the arc media player its free on the market and has the abilty to play most file types ..it has trouble with some but it will do the job.
    There is a pro (paid version) out there but the free one works well and opporates simalar to a file explorer ( easyer to navagate to wherever you keep your videos)