LG BT 730 Headset Compatibility Issues on Note 3 Seem to be ResolvedGeneral

Last Updated: 2014-04-10 20:04:29
  1. crusader666

crusader666 Member

Anyone who had problems making or receiving phone calls using the Bluetooth LG Tone+ 730 headset on the Note 3 using 4.3 Jelly Bean, that issue appears to have been resolved with the new KitKat 4.4.2 rollout (at least for me).

The headset worked flawlessly on my Galaxy S4 using KitKat 4.4.2 and the previous firmware version on that phone; however, on my Note 3 running 4.3 Jelly Bean, while the headset worked fine with music or most anything else on the phone, there was a flaw with making or receiving phone calls.

As soon as the phone started dialing, any sounds after dialing the number on the keypad (such as ringing and voice on the call) would not come through on the headset, only on the phone itself! AT&T, Samsung and LG spent 2 hours on the phone with me yesterday, to no avail.

As soon as I updated my firmware today on the Note 3 to 4.4.2 KitKat, the phone works with the headset and I am a very happy camper indeed!

Advertisement
  2. RangerPivot

RangerPivot Active Member

Hmm. I'm still on 4.3. I've used the LG 700 and 730 on my Note3 and have not had any problems making or receiving calls. I am on Verizon though.