1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Lg connectSupport

1. NEW Metro Pcs Phone !!!
    Specs
    4.00 inch screen
    1.2 MHz Dual Core
    242 ppi screen
    Android 2.3 Gingerbread
    480 by 840 screen like the Iphone 4
    1 GB of Ram
    4 GB memory
    SD Card supports up to 32 GB
    5 megapixel camera with auto focus LED Flash
    Front Facing 0.3 megapixels
    USB 2.0
    Going to Cost (By my Choice)
    $300LG Esteem is better right now cost $300 but i want this phone 4 inches is the prefect screen size for 4.3 too big
    LG Connect with 50 dollar rebate 250 they should do that because the dual core processor is fast less memory than the Esteem smaller screen this is prefect for me because i don't overclock that much i under clock for save battery

Advertisement
    :
  2. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

It's already here: LG Connect 4G - Android Forums
  3. ohh i am stupid just showing some admire people that did not know and the admire is popular in metro pcs and wanting to show them about a upcoming phone maybe they want 4g lte not many people know about this so just letting them know OK you can move it to there if they got there specs wrong well this info was from cnet.com and the lg connect was rumored to have a 4.3 inch screen but i didn't know there was a forum on it they put it up on Lg Esteem forum so some poeple can get the LG Connect so just letting you guys know
    Frisco likes this.
  4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Nah, not stupid etc. It's ok. I was just looking to make sure there were not more than these two threads about that though; it could look like spamming even though it is not. ;)

But, it's ok to let users of one device know about another device release. :)
    blade00000009 likes this.
  5. ya i am not stupid :)
  6. ronhouse

ronhouse Member

The Connect is available on Metropcs web page for $349
  7. puyow18

puyow18 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but they have a new promotion offering a $30 mail in rebate for all Android phones, so the new Connect would be $319 after rebate. But as most of us Metro users know, the rebate takes FOREVER to actually get to you.

I also noticed that some of the final prices of the phone went up as a result of the $30 promotion. The Samsung Attain was $199 before this promotion and now it's $219. Tricky tricky Metro.
  8. jrooney224

jrooney224 New Member

I bought the LG Connect. So far, I like it. Battery sucks, so I purchased a bigger battery from Amazon for $19. New battery is physically larger, so it came with a new phone back side, which increases the bulk of the phone. I still like it a lot, and the new battery seems much superior to the original battery. Have only used it for half a day, however!
  9. myshkin

myshkin Well-Known Member

I bought my Connect last Sat in a metro store. I talked to a lady online before I went to the store. Both places a week so were $249. The Esteem just a few months ago was $100 cheaper. I've still been hanging out in here because I'm giving my Admire to my friend who has never had a smartphone before. So I just like to continue seeing what is going on.

Anna