lg esteem: Emulator gamesTips

Last Updated:

1. trygunzy

trygunzy Well-Known Member

Is it possible to somehow run Pokemon black and white on Android with an emulator??

2. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

I think there's a DS emulator in tha store. If so yes.
  3. trygunzy

@ HereticSins I don't believe the emulator good enough to use it was a demo
  4. HereticSins

Well that's the only emulator there is. Its hard to find a good working DS emulator. Even on a PC! Maybe in the future. :rolleyes:
  5. JayBondzeWell

JayBondzeWell Well-Known Member

find emulator roms and download. u can get it for sure. i used to play emulators for ps. gameboy sega. etc but dont anymoe. was bailing school for games. not an option. now samurai vengeance almost caught me. but i escaped. lol
  6. trygunzy

I have a nds emulator running Pokemon diamond but how can i get Pokemon black Nd white as a nds file instead of zip file
  7. HereticSins

Try extracting it.
  8. LeeoJohnson

LeeoJohnson Well-Known Member

Please share?
  9. trygunzy

Since the nds4droid emulator is kind of slow it requires a high end phone.1Ghz or more but it will still be laggy unless you have somthing past 2 Ghz. but its simple just download nds4droid on your phone. After that go to coolroms.com go to roms then click nintindo DS and download Pokemon diamond zip then extract it.

nds4droid: NDS4Droid v1.3 www.jogos-para-android.com.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Pokemon diamond: CoolROM.com - ROMs and Emulators - SNES ROMs NES ROMs N64 ROMs MAME ROMs GBA ROMs NDS ROMs

after you extract it just open the emulator.
    LeeoJohnson likes this.
  10. LeeoJohnson

LeeoJohnson Well-Known Member

Thank you! =D
  11. Capone908

Capone908 Member

How i extract becuz the phone wont let me do it
  12. trygunzy

this is the way i do it.

1.Go to the market download adownloader.

2. Open the application. ther is an icon that looks like a gear click on it.

3.Once youve clicked on it it will open the settings. click on search engine make sure it on demonoid. then press the back key.

4. click on the search icon type in Pokemon diamond nds. you should see a file that says pokemon diamond rom click it to download.

5. After download is finished just open the emulator