• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lg esteem: Emulator games

Please share?

Since the nds4droid emulator is kind of slow it requires a high end phone.1Ghz or more but it will still be laggy unless you have somthing past 2 Ghz. but its simple just download nds4droid on your phone. After that go to coolroms.com go to roms then click nintindo DS and download Pokemon diamond zip then extract it.

nds4droid: NDS4Droid v1.3 www.jogos-para-android.com.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Pokemon diamond: CoolROM.com - ROMs and Emulators - SNES ROMs NES ROMs N64 ROMs MAME ROMs GBA ROMs NDS ROMs

after you extract it just open the emulator.

Reactions: LeeoJohnson
Upvote 0
Since the nds4droid emulator is kind of slow it requires a high end phone.1Ghz or more but it will still be laggy unless you have somthing past 2 Ghz. but its simple just download nds4droid on your phone. After that go to coolroms.com go to roms then click nintindo DS and download Pokemon diamond zip then extract it.

nds4droid: NDS4Droid v1.3 www.jogos-para-android.com.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Pokemon diamond: CoolROM.com - ROMs and Emulators - SNES ROMs NES ROMs N64 ROMs MAME ROMs GBA ROMs NDS ROMs

after you extract it just open the emulator.

Thank you! =D

Upvote 0
How i extract becuz the phone wont let me do it

this is the way i do it.

1.Go to the market download adownloader.

2. Open the application. ther is an icon that looks like a gear click on it.

3.Once youve clicked on it it will open the settings. click on search engine make sure it on demonoid. then press the back key.

4. click on the search icon type in Pokemon diamond nds. you should see a file that says pokemon diamond rom click it to download.

5. After download is finished just open the emulator

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones