Lg Esteem JellyBam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eversleyd

eversleyd Well-Known Member

WARNING: Flash at your OWN RISK!!!!! ZVD ONLY!!!! Remember please do a backup [ no paid apps pure stock and modded apps by me
    new update someone wanted more jelly bean like feel it is comes with a Jelly Bean transition animations in the framework snappy rom fast updated kernel from drifta the greatest and his lg boot logo

Rom Includes: wifi calling super video player Lg new 3d launcher with themes different radios LG facebook Lg Twitter and stuff you have to discover let me know whats good. Credits Ldrifta PG Fuzzy Mr.pnut blaxic ShinySide
    for there hard work and I forgot others creds to you without you guys we won't have cool roms thanks ldrifta donate to this guy here is the new link and enjoy happy holidays!!!!!

If you appreciate hit the thanks button I am still learning from these great minds in this forum hit the button if like more stuff will come thank you guys in androidforums and the Esteem Family for all the great teachings and word of advice
    Tell Me your input guys
    like my work donate
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UBQXNKM7N2G4J

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
  2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Thread moved to "all things root" section
    Thanks for understanding :)
    mrpnut, jvillejoe and eversleyd like this.
  3. boricua8129

boricua8129 Well-Known Member

this work on the lg esteem
  4. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

5. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Any screen shots are you trying shinny?
  6. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

is this a theme or an actual rom? beacause if u claim this to be a rom it would mean you built the kernel yourself and added all the mods and tweaks to it and if this rom was taken from another source then u cant call it your rom would have to be just called a theme.

edit: nvm just read above its just idrifta's rom with a different look so it should be considered a theme for those that alrady have the number 2 rom from idrifta.
  7. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

No "coming soon" garbage or "can this be done" garbage. Just came in and released it and said "here ya go". Love it. ;)

That's a big ass file. haha
  8. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

^ ;)

He modded #2 rom. So its just like all our other roms. MT's, PG, and lDrifta's are all modded stock roms. And gave credit where credit was due. Didnt just slap a theme on it and say "Here's the rom I built" ;)
    divagirl, horsecharles and Fuzzy13 like this.
  9. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

No havent had the time to yet. Messing with some apks ;)
    mike28 likes this.
  10. Fuzzy13

Word.

Video looks very cool. Although i must say that CM10 looks more tasty :D
  11. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

Im trying this i like the lg launcher my time is incorrect though it says 3:14pm lol
    I also notice in the video it has huawei launcher and in /data/app but when i choose it i get force closed
    I fixed the time by restarting status bar in rom toolbox
  12. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Will try this later on and give my opinion :D
  13. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

i guess i was hoping to flash something new
  14. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

See brother why you need zvd
  15. gamer30168

gamer30168 Well-Known Member

couldnt have said it any better myself
  16. Fuzzy13

99% oh boy. lol

Woohooo finally finished. Lets see this sucker. :D
  17. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Cool if you can post some screen shots fuzzy :thumbup: I will get to it later
  18. boricua8129

19. max25002

max25002 Well-Known Member

This looks nice ama flash it :)
  20. jvillejoe

jvillejoe Well-Known Member

Wifi calling app was listed in the op that's a nice app to have for sure. I used it daily on my HD2 and Vibrant. Although the service for Metro here where I live is great and never have a problem with signal, and for T-mobile it wasn't, especially when indoors, so I would use it all the time back in the day. Will work great for someone in a bad area, and close to a wifi connection. :)

Edit: Just remembered, when I was at a friends house they lived on the first floor of a 3 story apartment and service was spotty inside so that app would have helped out a lot then.
  21. horsecharles

horsecharles Well-Known Member

Mine booting up....metro logo on startup...ixnay......
  22. manesag

manesag Well-Known Member

23. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

24. manesag

manesag Well-Known Member

25. boricua8129

just flashed the theme to i thing look great check it out guys
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.