Lg g2 fan

1. Xafaro

Xafaro New Member

Hello, this is my very first post on Phandroid.
    I've had my Sprint G2 for about a month now, and I'm learning to use this phone as days go by. So far, the Best phone I've had. Replaced my old Iphone 4S, did not get the 5S because at 43 yrs. old, my eyesight is having problems with small print, and even though I like the simplicity, elegance and huge selection of accessories available for Iphones... here I am!
    The G2 is a great phone. Hope to have no problems with it for the next two years, or at least until Apple makes an Iphone that has at least 5".

Love the camera, even though can't decide between using the IA (Intelligent Auto) or HDR (Dynamic Tone). I would like some information or personal experiences about using either mode.

Thank you for any information you guys might provide to me.

Xafaro

Advertisement
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hello Xafaro. Congrats on the new G2 and I hope for you a fun Android experience. We have a discussion area just for your phone that should answer most of your questions and help you to get the max enjoyment from it. Here is a link to that area:
    LG G2 - Android Forums
    There is a great group of owners in the G2 area. I'm certain you will enjoy reading what they have to say about the phone. Feel free to ask questions and contribute as well. These are now your forums... enjoy
    Xafaro likes this.
  3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, Xafaro! :hello:
    Glad you love your G2, maybe as much as I do! :)
    Hope to see you around those parts, we're always looking for more excited G2 owners there. Cheers!
    Xafaro likes this.
  4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the community :)

Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy your time here!
    Xafaro likes this.
  5. Xafaro

Xafaro New Member

Thank you all for your kind welcoming.
    I will try to follow and comply with the rules of this forum.

Xafaro