• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG G3 freezes when making/receiving calls in car with Bluetooth on

Dezso

Lurker
Jun 4, 2016
I seem to be having a major problem with my LG G3, and it has presented itself several times already. Many times (not every single time) I try to make a call, or receive a call in my car, whenever my phone is connected to the car's Bluetooth device, the phone freezes up completely. When I try to answer the call, it won't let me, and I can't ignore it either. When I try to restart the phone by pressing down the power button, it doesn't respond, so I have to remove the back cover and take the battery out and then put it back in. Usually, right after I restart the phone, and it reconnects to the car's Bluetooth, it works for a little while, but then after that it begins to act up again. It seems that I can make and receive calls just fine when my phone isn't connected to my car's Bluetooth. Also, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I feel like this problem has only been occurring since I upgraded to the latest version of Android. With the previous version, I never seemed to have this problem. Or could it be something else? I really hope this gets resolved sooner than later, because it's really starting to get on my nerves. :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones