• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG G3 Issues after screen replacement

Hello,

I have a LG G3. I had it on a couch and spilled a cup of water on it. The screen stopped working. Threw it in some rice for a couple days and did not fix anything. I went to AT&T and they said it was the digitizer. So I bought one of those screen replacement kits, which includes the screen digitizer, screen, and bezel. So I swapped out the parts, which essentially replaces everything except logic board. And with all of that, the screen will still not work. I went at the logic board with the Isopropyl Alcohol 91% to remove any corrosion that I may not be able to see, and the screen does not work. The phone will turn on, the volume buttons work and I can hear different alerts pop up on the phone. I just cannot see it. I can feel the Home Buttons working, because it vibrates a little when I press that area. I cannot figure it out. Any suggestions would be helpful.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones