• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG G3 Problems

Ok I have a LG G3 that I got from att seeings as they bought out cricket. So everything started when i has hiking. I was taking a picture dropped my phone off a cliff screen was no good. So I ordered one off of eBay install was easy. Then I realized that the battery life was going fast phone was hot and all the sensors didn't work. Any advice is appreciated and sorry new to the forum and on a crappy windows phone.

Yeah, if you took a used phone and didn't factory reset, who knows what the original user did. Usually, they might already have performed that to ensure all their PI data was removed.

Also, maybe that's why they sold it and didn't say why they were? Could be a bad battery, could be faulty hardware (sensors), etc. You might have purchased a lemon. It's hard to say when you get something used.

Upvote 0
Yeah, if you took a used phone and didn't factory reset, who knows what the original user did. Usually, they might already have performed that to ensure all their PI data was removed.

Also, maybe that's why they sold it and didn't say why they were? Could be a bad battery, could be faulty hardware (sensors), etc. You might have purchased a lemon. It's hard to say when you get something used.

It wasn't a used phone,got it new from at&t. I've dealt with used / refurbished phones before and never again will I do that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones