LG GT 540 Optimus Attempt to downgrade android failedSupport

Last Updated: 2011-01-02 18:25:48
  1. trubilo

trubilo New Member

I tried to downgrade LG GT540 Android 2.1 to 1.6 due to slow running reasons.
    File I used to upgrade from 1.6 (few weeks ago) to 2.1 - V20A_00.kdz
    File I used to downgrade from 2.1 (today) to 1.6 - V10A_00.kdz after fail V10C_00.kdz
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Explaination:
    With Software Update [KDZ] LG Electronics 1.st attempt to downgrade to 1.6 frost my computer, after half an hour I decided to restart computer & phone which was in Download Mode. Computer booted normally, Phone was stuck on LG loading screen.
    I tried to re-install 2.1 Android but nothing. I saw few threads on forums that were having the same problem.
    I tried to "Hard Reset" the phone holding Search + Volume UP + Home buttons. -Nothing
    I tried to "Fast Boot" the phone holding Camera Capture + Power On Buttons. -Nothing
    I tried to boot phone with "Download Mode" (It is download mode because its 2.1 Android insted of 1.6 Android which uses blue screen and Emergency Mode). -It loaded Download mode successfully. Then I attempted to use some update, but none of them
    seem to be working. When I boot my phone in Download Mode, then I plug it into computer, my computer detects phone (not the SD Card), I hear the sound as it detects the phone. It is whole time detected by the computer until i try to update it.
    What happens:
    When I try to update it - Type 3GQCT PhoneMode (switching between) EMERGENCY, CS_EMERGENCY and DIAG.
    Log..

21:26:56 : Launching SW update
    21:26:56 : Unpacking KDZ
    21:26:57 : KDZ file extraced
    21:26:58 : Files were extracted.
    21:26:58 : LGMobileDL Load.
    21:26:58 : Port = -1
    21:26:58 : Connecting to phone
    21:26:58 : PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!
    21:27:00 : ===FINISHED===

Between Unpacking KDZ and KDZ file extracted I hear the unplugging sound of the phone. I tried the same thing without SIM, Battery and SD Card and combinating them. While Combinating mods, and PhoneMode.

Please support me, I'll be thankful.

Advertisement
  2. Djolle

Djolle Well-Known Member

Hi,

First of all, you should click on SEARCH button in this forum... second, you cannot downgrad from 2.1 to 1.6.

Did you try this? ;)