LG GT540 Android 2.1 force close.Support

Last Updated:

1. Nikssims

Nikssims Member

Hello! This is my first post in this forum. There are a lot of posts about it but i cant found a good fix for it. I have LG GT540 upgaded to 2.1 but when i turn on my phone it throws out windows about apps and all i can do is force close them but they repeat.

Here are some of them-

Sorry! The application LG AppClub (process com.lgerp.updatechecker) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. ,,Force Close,,

Sorry! The application Java Downloads (process com.esmertec.android.jbed) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. ,,Force Close,,

Sorry! The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again ,,Force Close,,

And there are a lot more and they all repeat. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please help!!!

Oh its android 2.1

Advertisement
  2. Nikssims

Nikssims Member

I FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

I taked out battery , simcard , sdcard . and waited for an hour.
    After that hour i put back simcard and battery. i didnt put sdcard back,
    And everything works!!! :):):):):)
  3. xlomo

xlomo Active Member

Your solution is not to have an sdcard ?
  4. Nikssims

Nikssims Member

No... just turn on phone without it.
    Then put it in
  5. domagoj91

domagoj91 New Member

I've got the same problem. I am now trying to wait for an hour couse. turning the mobile phone without sdcard was not working.
  6. domagoj91

domagoj91 New Member

After an hour i tried again but no effect I still get the same errors and canot use may phone. I removed all my downloaded apps and now I do not know what to do .... please help. I can't get to the settings.
  7. domagoj91

domagoj91 New Member

I found THE solution just do the hard reset press both Volume up + HOME + SEARCH buttons
    Supergoku, decade and Liam W like this.
  8. Liam W

Liam W New Member

THANKS!!!!!!!!! I was getting VERY worried! I thought i would never be able to use my phone again :(. THANKS ALOT!!!!!
  9. Preema786

Preema786 New Member

I tried the Volume up, Home and Search button but it does not work. HEEEEELP!
  10. bappyy

bappyy New Member

same problem with me need quick help.. plz help me
  11. Supergoku

Supergoku New Member

it says to factory reset...iz tht it?????...........
  12. gracia ndungul

gracia ndungul New Member

my phone lg gt 540 display this message: the process com android phone has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. force close