Lg GT540 android 2.3.5 network problem???General

1. DachaMistery

DachaMistery Member

Helo i update my lg from 2.1 to 2.3.5 v7 version and it works just fine.. But i have this problem that i cant connect to mobile net i set net configs and everithing but it just wont connect i enabled data and i downloaded mobile data on/off and it says "this funkcionality will not work on 2.3.3 or higher".. That is one problem another is that i cant download flash player 10.3 it says that my device dont suport it i find out that 10,1 can be suported but i cant find it... Sry on my english and thank you...

Advertisement
  2. androidboss7

androidboss7 Well-Known Member

U have to download flash player from
    a different site!!
    U can't download it from the market as
    it doesn't support our phones!!!
    I don't think it will even work!! :):)
  3. DachaMistery

DachaMistery Member

Ok but what about inthernet it does not work..
  4. Delsus

Delsus Well-Known Member

Have you set your APNs? if not and you dont know where to find the settings, post your network and country and I should beable to find them for you.
  5. DachaMistery

DachaMistery Member

Thank u for help i downloaded automatic apn app i am from serbia and now it runs perfectly... :)
  6. djpappu

djpappu New Member

in my gt540 after upgad 2.3.3 to 2.3.5 my wifi is not working plzz tell me how can i solve this problame and also some network problame occued... plz gee me help
  7. Delsus

Delsus Well-Known Member

Ok simple things first, maybe a little too simple but the need to be ruled out.

1. Is your wifi switched on?

2. Are you sure your settings are right? ensure the security key is right and you are using the right security, it can be easy to hit WPA insaid of WPA2 and vice versa.

Also what is the network problem, its a little too vague for us to help you.
  8. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

if u want to solve to problem download logcat from market and run it ...then switch on wifi and save the logcat and post it here...we can know why it is not working...
  9. Carpazzo

Carpazzo New Member

I had same problem, I even though that would be without net too, but was just a matter of configure the APN and ,"boom" working again.