LG HBS-730 not working with callSupport

1. lomicka

lomicka Member

All,

Just not a new Note 3 and LG HBS-730 to go with it. It pairs right away. Music works great. I can hear the system sounds in the headset but voice calls do not come through the headset whether I dial or answer. The headsets work completely correctly on the wife's iPhone5. it has to be a setting on the Note. tried everything. any love?

thanks in advance....

Steve

Advertisement
    :
  2. slickbrave

slickbrave Member

In Bluetooth settings, choose the settings for the LG and make sure both boxes are checked (call audio and media audio)
  3. lomicka

lomicka Member

slickbrave - thanks but they are and were. Any other ideas? I have seen others with similar problems - sadly after I bought the damn things.
  4. slickbrave

slickbrave Member

Sorry. That's all I've got. I have that exact headset and no problems. My only issue is if I get a phone call while listening to media, I can hear both. Evidently, the caller can't because they've never commented (and believe me, my wife would let me know). Might want to delete the headset, then pair it again, this time with your fingers crossed.
  5. lomicka

lomicka Member

do you have a note 3?
  6. slickbrave

slickbrave Member

Yes. Need to update my profile. Will do that now.
  7. JimSmith94

JimSmith94 Well-Known Member

Just a guess, but make sure you have the "Headset" button clicked on your dialer's call screen.
  8. lomicka

lomicka Member

JimSmith94,

Thanks - that is the weird thing is that it is. When in a call the headset button is checked yet it does not work. I'm thinking either the firmware on the 730 is different, there is a magic setting im missing, I installed something that screwed it up or the headset is busted..
  9. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Did it ever work or has it been this way since you got the headset?
    Is it too late to exchange the headset for another?
  10. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

11. lomicka

lomicka Member

exchanging it, thanks.
  12. lomicka

lomicka Member

thanks