LG L7 disable camera sound?Support

Last Updated:

1. mandyviaspace

mandyviaspace Member

I just got the LG Optimus L7 and im wondering if theres any way to turn of the shutter sound while taking a photo . I found the setting to change the sound of the shutter, but i can't find the setting to actually disable it !

Thanks in advance !

Advertisement
  2. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Go into the camera app. When you touch the screen you'll see an icon shaped like a gear. Select that then scroll till you see the option "shutter sound". Select that and scroll to the bottom and it should say "off". Select it and the shutter sound should be disabled.
  3. mandyviaspace

mandyviaspace Member

Hello!

Thanks for the reply ! I tried doing that, it only have me the options for "Tone 1,2,3,4" . With no off setting !

Thanks again
  4. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Okay, let me search and see what I can find. I do not have the phone but I am more than willing to help you. :)

Edit: well I read through the user manual for your phone and I can't see how to disable it in the camera settings. But in the regualr setting you can go to sound>volumes and play around to see if you find it.
  5. cjslman

cjslman Member

I just purchased an LG L7 and the options that I have for the "Shutter Sound " are:

Tone 1
    Tone 2
    Tone 3
    Tone 4
    Off

CJSL
  6. 00grimy

00grimy Member

Have this same problem on LG F3, there is only tone 1/2/3/4. Sprint Virgin version.