• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LG L70 D325

I have an LG L70 D325 running cyanogenmod 13 but I want to remove it and come back to its previous official stock ROM.. Please help me how to do it..Thank you..

Check out these videos - part 6 applies to your question

Part 6: Restoring Download Mode and Restoring to Stock

Part 7: Aboot Fixing

Part 8: SystemUI Force Closing & Fix

Upvote 0
Hello, im having a LG D325 (L70) and looks like its somehow stuck in an odd blue screen showing a Factory Reset Status on the top of the screen and a big 2 on the bottom.

What i tried so far was to flash the phone Along with the latest firmware available according to the imei. The flash worked fine (no errors) but no changes.

The boot process works as it follows :

Pressing Power button -> Showing LG LOGO -> Showing MiniOS 3.0 LOGO – Factory Reset Status 2 screen – and thats all.

I also tried to factory reset. The resets working but Along without any luck.

Thats why im asking you guys, what more should i do ? Please Help !!!!

Thanks in advance for further to be helped and for all of your time.

SEE IN VIDEO:

Upvote 0
Hello, im having a LG D325 (L70) and looks like its somehow stuck in an odd blue screen showing a Factory Reset Status on the top of the screen and a big 2 on the bottom.

What i tried so far was to flash the phone Along with the latest firmware available according to the imei. The flash worked fine (no errors) but no changes.

The boot process works as it follows :

Pressing Power button -> Showing LG LOGO -> Showing MiniOS 3.0 LOGO – Factory Reset Status 2 screen – and thats all.

I also tried to factory reset. The resets working but Along without any luck.

Thats why im asking you guys, what more should i do ? Please Help !!!!

Thanks in advance for further to be helped and for all of your time.

SEE IN VIDEO:

Have you seen this ?

Reactions: Ritikchothi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones