LG Marquee Micro SD card issue!Support

Last Updated:

1. Archaeus

Archaeus New Member

I have an LG Marquee (Sprint) and the only sd card I can get to work is the 2gb card that came in the phone. When i try to use anything else it says its damaged or it will show that it is mounted but nothing will read or write to the card and the phone ends up freezing and i have to take the battety out to restart the phone. Sometimes it will seem to be working just fine but then ends up freezing and again i have to remove the battery. I dont have any of these problems with the card that came with the phone. Someone please help!!

Advertisement
  2. mkfryan

mkfryan Active Member

Try formatting the card. Had the same issue with mine as well just unmount the card and format the card.
  3. Archaeus

Archaeus New Member

I have formated multiple cards of different sizes and still no luck
  4. k28king1

k28king1 Well-Known Member

I had tho is issue when I was on the stock os, what I did to fix it is to place the SD card-format then reboot phone with new SD card, after a reboot it read the SD card fine. All it needs is a reboot with the new card mounted.
  5. Eff EL

Eff EL Member

I'm having that problem, too. I run a different rom but its the same with stock. It works fine, at first, but then switches to read only.
  6. Eff EL

Eff EL Member

YOU NEED ROOT FOR THIS! Now, this worked for me, but I was in a slightly different situation than you were. Hopefully it works. Now. If your device isn't rooted, get framaroot, then install root via super SU and choose the Gimli exploit. After, reboot your device. Go to Super SU and update the binary. Then go here to get this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sylkat.AParted

Open app, grant permissions, then go through first start up motions. Go, to tools and check the first partition (part) and then click repair. Done.