• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Motion Case

On

I also have that case in black/red and a spare in black/blue.

Have a spare battery so have removed case many times-no problems and seems to give a lot

of protection-the top of the case forms a lip higher than the glass and excellent corner protection also-very nice fit over the phone-feels good.

Sounds like it is a good case. Just wish there was one like it for the Extended Battery back-plate ;(

Upvote 0
Yep. Key words searches are misleading:
lg extended battery case | eBay

In this case, the "case" is the back cover.

What do you mean? I have an extended battery back-plate. What I need is a protective case for the phone that will accommodate my extended back-plate. The link you gave out does not display cases for phones with extended back-plates.

Upvote 0
What do you mean? I have an extended battery back-plate. What I need is a protective case for the phone that will accommodate my extended back-plate. The link you gave out does not display cases for phones with extended back-plates.

That's what he was saying, the sellers like to call the back plate a case. He is looking for the same thing as we are.

Sent from my typewriter.

Upvote 0
The TUFF hybrids are great. Exact opposite of a plastic shell covered in silicone like the ones with the kickstands. Much thinner too so I also carry mine in my 7 year old pda belt holster. Lololol. Fits GREAT. ALSO, IMO it would be better on the phone if dropped anyway. Simple physics... You drop the kickstand cased phone, the silicone outside absorbs shock and the plastic case ONLY protects it from scratches so there is still a lot that could jar. Whereas the tuff case drops, the plastic outside disperses shock throughout the whole surface area and shock is absorbed through the silicone afterwards. I hope I made sense...

y5uny2a5.jpg
y9aqu4ev.jpg
eby5udy6.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones