LG motion for Esteem.General

Last Updated: 2012-09-14 02:34:32
  1. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Okay guys I'm into this deal with this guys. We just simply thought of trading both phones. I thought about selling the esteem and then save for S3 but this could also be a good deal as of right now. What you guys think?

Advertisement
  2. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

I don't know brother-the screen display and size of the Esteem is making me hold out for the S3. My middle son just got a motion today so haven't had a chance to break mess with it YET;)
    Powerhouse phone though just from the specs:D
  3. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

Go for it bro you won't regret it, I have one and this thing is a little beast;)
  4. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Yeah because I don't think the screen size will hold me that much. I mean, come on. Look at the spec of that phone. PLUS it has ics which is easy portable to cm10. Anyone with not too much attachment will jump to it.
  5. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

easy???? umm try again!!! ATM cant do jack shyt except root it. Not only is the bootloader locked, it has signature verification on recovery and boot, mess with one or the other and it wont boot and you have to revert back to the stock recovery/boot.img.

Once... if... its ever unlocked or cracked tho, game on. lol ;)

I jumped to a GNexus tho ;)
  6. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

True true. But isn't it easier to be able to port to cm10 from ics than cm10 from gingerbread... well, that's what I meant :p
  7. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

very true on that part hence game on if the bootloader crap every gets figured out. ;)
  8. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Time will tell :). Tho I think it'll be hardly possible now that the S3 is near :)
  9. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

I'd sell the esteem and get the s3 when it comes out, or sell the esteem and get a motion, at least that way you'll get some cash on top