1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Lg motion indicator?Support

1. dreseansr

dreseansr Member

Hello people, I was just wondering if the LG Motion has any type of indicator because the other day I was on my friends phone the LG Optimus Elite and though he didn't have an indicator like other phones such as black berry he did however have a front key indicator and basically what that did was use his navigational keys as his indicator.. Does the lg mition have that? Just wondering because I could use that & I'm sure a lot of people could too.

Advertisement
  2. bwg2469

bwg2469 Well-Known Member

3. Ubercharrge

Ubercharrge Well-Known Member

I think he/she means a LED light. No, the LG Motion does not have a blinking LED Notification light.
  4. dreseansr

dreseansr Member

He and ahh, it sure would be useful, sorry I wasn't descriptive.. I'm on my phone and thats a lot to type lol. And yup I did mean a LED Notification light but I meant the indicator would be the front key light instead of an ACTUAL indicator like how a blackberry have but if you still dont get what I mean, look up LG Optimus Elite front light indicator on youtube
  5. Ubercharrge

Ubercharrge Well-Known Member

do you mean the little lights at the bottom for the home, back, and menu button? Yeah, the lg motion does have that. no led notification tho.
  6. bwg2469

bwg2469 Well-Known Member

Can the home keys be programmed to flash?
  7. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

There's an app for that on the play store .
  8. Spdfreak34

Spdfreak34 Well-Known Member

Would you happen to know what it's called?
  9. bennyben

bennyben Well-Known Member

I too would like to know. I got use to the esteem having one.
  10. dreseansr

dreseansr Member

Yeah that's what I want, I want my Navigational Keys to be programmed to flash when I receive notifications and haven't checked them like an LED light because this phone obviously doesn't have an LED light.. Does anyone know the app for that?