LG Motion wont turn on stuck on black screen

1. bigshauny24

bigshauny24 New Member

I just rooted my lg motion and went fine, then i rebooted the phone after setting phone up and its stuck on a black screen. i can't access download mode or hard reset mode. Its acting as if the battery is dead. I did make sure through out the process the battery was atleast 75% so its not a power issue. When i hook it up to computer i get the lil beep from pc acknowleging a device but nothing on lg motion screen and the lg support tool and other root scripts say they can't find device. HELP Please!

Advertisement
  2. DocBlue

DocBlue Well-Known Member

3. bigshauny24

bigshauny24 New Member

i've done that but nothing happens i've held the buttons upto 1.5 minutes i don't even get a vibrate.
  4. rhino889a

rhino889a Well-Known Member

when you plug into your computer does it as for qhsusb driver?
  5. DocBlue

DocBlue Well-Known Member

are you holding both up and down firmly?
  6. bigshauny24

bigshauny24 New Member

doesn't ask me for anything now, but android device pops up in the device manager
  7. rhino889a

the same thing happend to one of my motions. mine asks for the qhsusb dload driver. i think lg got mad i was trying to get around persist. gonna convert the unbrick cab but not sure if the tool will requonize my phone.
  8. Spec2nirvash

Spec2nirvash VIP Member VIP Member

Did you try entering EMode with the phone unplugged from PC?
  9. rhino889a

i tried unbrick in emergency and diag mode,wont requonoze my phone.device manager says i need qhsusb dload driver.
  10. theisonews

theisonews Well-Known Member

Only jtag can fix it.
  11. theisonews

Or forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=631288&d=1308601930

Google qhsusb dload driver
  12. theisonews

13. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

Wut^^^
  14. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

15. rhino889a

I just got the driver for the lucid posted above.gonna give it a try with the unbrick guide if the phone register.Thanks for the input.
  16. theisonews

Let us know if it worked or not.
  17. rhino889a

the qhusb driver loaded when i plugged in the phone. the kdz app didnt see the phone. the app that came with the qhsusb driver seems to want the bootloaded to flash
  18. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

I think zeest would have a copy of the bootloader. He was messing with his....
  19. rhino889a

Well i tried the unbrick tool in different modes.i tried with the lucids qhsusb dload driver. Each time says my phone cant be read. Just emailed lg in hopes of help.
  20. Spdfreak34

Spdfreak34 Well-Known Member

What's so special about the dongle? Is it just a usb cable with a resistor between two pins?
  21. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

A USB dongle is something that looks like a USB flash drive, but the only reason for it is for some kind of license key that the program uses to verify that you bought the program. It must be inserted for the program to work.