• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lg nitro boot loop

I am new to android and wanted to root my phone badly. I had used one program that didnt work then another one and that didnt work then I found one that did. Finally I had it rooted and everything was fine for a year, but it did turn the screen on at random times. That bugged me and killed by battery.

I had this battery app and the dev had an update so I updated it.

He said it could fix the issue, so I tried what he said and I gave the app root permission since I usally didnt give it permission.

His app lagged at the reboot option so I manually rebooted it.

Once it started to reboot it just stayed looping.

I never had a looping problem but the phone was acting funny with the screen flashing whever it wanted and sometimes the phone would just reboot on its own.

I can get the phone to download mode but not safe mode.
Doing a hard reset just goes to the little box with an arrow pointing to an android and a gray loading box and then it reboots to the same problem.

What could have happend while using the battery app that could make this happen?

I have the LG NITRO HD P930
version 2.3.5
stock/rooted

Thanks in advance for any help.

I really need my phone to work.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones