LG Nitro crashing problems *fixedSupport

Last Updated:

1. ShogunZ

ShogunZ Member

I bought my LG Nitro about 2 weeks ago - figured my friend who had sold me the phone did not reformat his SD card(32gb class 4 Sandisk) and being the nice person I am, I decided to reformat it for him and for myself. This is what happen and I will put in "HIDE" on how I solved my problems if you come across this thread and have the same problem.

Edit: I'm running Cyanogen Mod 9. If this thread expires and you have the same problem(s) I've had and don't understand what you have to do, feel free to hit me up on Skype.

I've had the phone for two weeks and it is the only Android phone I had in my possession.

1. I did as I saw on the youtube videos and multiple posts: I unmounted the SD card, and erased data. I then proceeded to test the SD card but it wouldn't work. It'd keep saying the SD card was unmount and I could remove it at any time. I was stuck until this morning with the problem.
    I was able to reformat it by going in the CWM(ClockWorkMod), then mount USB storage and reformat it with my computer (somehow the SD card was then mounted and reformated also, afterwards I've seen a lot of threads with SDFormatter program, I suggest that you use that if you come across such a problem.

2.My phone was stuck in a reboot loop for a very long time, fixed it by factory reset
    What I did is I went into the CMW(ClockWorkMod) and chose the wipe data/factory reset. That fixed the reboot loop.

3. After doing the Factory Reset, my phone now crashes after the welcome screen.
    I do not know how to fix this problem, I'm wondering if you guys have any idea of what I should now do.(perhaps fixed)
    After a couple of hours of googling, I found out that by doing by THIS you'll be able to bypass the welcome screen

4. I bypassed the Welcome Screen as written on the 3 but it still crashes after a second or two when I open it.
    What you have to do now is simple:
    Step 1: Go into CWM and then mount USB storage(found in mounting & storage)
    Step 2: Put the right baseband BELL or ATTbaseband_flashable_P930_ATT_V10j.zip if it doesn't work try this one and last but not least the Europe/Asian

Step 3: after downloading the right baseband, place it in your C:\Android
    Step 4: Reboot Recovery and afterwards install zip and go find the baseband zip.
    Step 5: let it install, reboot and enjoy!
    Credits: drumist from xda-developpers.
    download links were his and can be found here

This is my thread on xda-developers.com I highly recommend you to use BOTH the websites, Androidforums and xda-developers to be able to enhance your knowledge on the problem and what are the ways of fixing it, there are good answers on phandroid as much as on xda.