LG Nitro HD no longer in storeGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-01-12 21:38:23
  1. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

My local AT&T store has not had the nitro on display since the 2nd day after it was released.

Advertisement
  2. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Knowing at&t, Apple probably told them to get rid of it and they did.
  3. RoboMonkey

hahahaha
  4. mgoblueno1

mgoblueno1 Well-Known Member

Sorry if I get banned/censored but why does AT&T always have to be Apple's bitch?
  5. RoboMonkey

They want to be the first to get the iPhone 5 :)
    I mean the NexHD is a damn nice phone.
    I see the drooling over the GNexus and the Nitro totally owns it.

6. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

In all specs it does own the Nexus but will never get the respect cause its an LG.
  7. RoboMonkey

Bet that changes if it it's the 1st non nexus phone of 2011 to get ICS
  8. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Very true but when you put at&t together with LG....most likely won't be happening anytime before April.
  9. LMAO i fell down laughing in no way does that phone own nexus dream on buddy.

10. RoboMonkey

Ummm it really does. The only thing it's not is pure android.
    Who cares about NFC.
  11. BillAZ

BillAZ Member

My wife and I consider ourselves fortunate to have the Nitro HD. I had the Galaxy S II for two days. AT&T took it back and I got this. I am super impressed with the phone and AT&T. The camera is slightly better on the Galaxy, but the LG Nitro HD device overall (especially the display at 329ppi and 720x2180) blows the Galaxy S II Skyrocket out of the water! It slightly bests iPhones pixel density (which is 326) on paper but you'll only notice a much larger screen and higher resolution. However, as of today, LG has made their phone-in tech support virtually useless. Two minutes of wading through phone menus to get to endless ringing. I gave up after four minutes of listening to ringback tone waiting for someone to answer the line. It was working with just a 25 second wait to talk to someone yesterday morning. The sound quality on the LG is not the very best, but isn't bad at all in my opinion. I use a BT headset anyway, and the Samsung will not dial any contact in my list with or without a headset. That is, the Galaxy S II Skyrocket annoyingly ignores your contact list when voice dialing. Instead it does a Google search and dials what it thinks is a good match (NOT)! The Nitro HD does voice dial (with or without BT) from my contacts, and is accurate (thanks to Google). I have nearly 600 contacts in my list. So if you don't think you'll need to call LG tech support consider the Nitro HD. Also, the Nitro HD ships with a 16GB microSDHC card, so it comes with 20GB of flash, of which 4GB are built-into the device.
  12. Darkflame1

Darkflame1 Active Member

I picked up my LG Nitro HD on Wednesday afternoon, from the AT&T store here in San Antonio. I'm liking what I'm seeing.
  13. smuser815

smuser815 New Member

So far pretty fair good reviews on the Nitro. I'm a little bit assured after I purchased my phone.