1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

lg optimus e405: how to unlock the display, if I don't know the correct pattern?Support

1. kemot001

kemot001 New Member

Hi! I've bought a new LG E405, but it was the last in the shop. The demo one. And somebody locked the display with the pattern code. How to unlock it?

br: kemot

Advertisement
    :
  2. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF kemot. I see this hasn't been answered in a couple of days so I moved it to your device's section of the forum in hopes for a better response.

I think this may be a situation where you have to perform a factory reset but I do not know how to on this device with it being locked like that. Hope someone can answer this for you in here. Possibly search for how to perform a reset in recovery in this section of the forums as well.
  3. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

Your phone is not the same as ours. However it is very similar. To do a factory rest on ours hold volume- & home (until in recovery/factory rest) push the power bottom for 2 second. I think stock it says loading until it is done. I have CWM on all of mine so it has been a while since I have seen the stock factory rest.