lg optimus elite gamesGeneral

1. shycookie3

shycookie3 New Member

i do not own an lg optimus elite yet and i know it an entry-level phone but just wondering what games can i download? and will it play dead trigger, sims freeplay, and angry birds?... just comparing phones really of what i have in mind.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Dark One

Dark One Well-Known Member Contributor

I have Angry Birds Space, Symphony of Eternity, and Great Little War Game 1 and 2, and they all work well.
    shycookie3 likes this.
  3. jorychi

jorychi Member

All the Angry Birds games are fine on it. Sims Freeplay is reported incompatible on Google Play.
    shycookie3 likes this.
  4. shycookie3

shycookie3 New Member

thanks :) i was comparing optimus elite and htc one v and didn't know which one to get..
  5. giantpune

giantpune Well-Known Member

This phone handles pretty well, a lot better than I expected. I threw the nesoid/gboid/snesoid/gensoid and n64oid all at it and it. I had the ps3 controller running over bluetooth and all the emulators are playable. There was a little stutter playing goldeneye on n64, but its still completely playable. It did NES mario, Genesis sonic and knuckles and mortal kombat great.

As far as games from the app store, the free angry birds stuttered pretty bad when they were trying to load their ads. The paid versions without the ads were fine. Osmos also runs well, but the phone gets a bit on the warm side.
    shycookie3 likes this.
  6. Murf1

Murf1 Well-Known Member

I play Amazing Alex and Birizzle.