LG Optimus F3 Theme? :D

1. MrGlowy

MrGlowy Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    Android Addict likes this.
  2. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Thanks for posting here :) Just downloaded them and I am about to get started. I will start with the simple mod first so that I will know for sure how complicated it will be to get something working on your device. If I were you I would make a backup real quick just in case ;)
  3. MrGlowy

backup smashcup. Its pointless to me because we cant get into recovery with button combination so id have to use the unbrick method. B)
  4. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Okay well I will get started on it real quick, I will post back here with a download link when I am done ;)
  5. MrGlowy

Ok, thanks!
  6. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Do you have a custom recovery on your device?
  7. MrGlowy

8. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Flash this in recovery and let me know the final results (errors, bootloop, etc.)
  9. MrGlowy

SystemUI crashes/FC. Thats it.
  10. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Ok I will take a look at it and make sure I didn't mess up on my XML editing. At least we know that my updater-script works ;) That's always a plus. For now you can replace your apk with the one you posted and then reboot your phone and it will fix the FC
  11. MrGlowy

I fixed it right after i posted :p
  12. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Try this one out, hopefully it works now:
  13. MrGlowy

Same, system ui crashes.
  14. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Hmm this time I made the correction I needed. I will try something different now and see if it is successful. If you don't mind could you check to see how many characters you are allowed to type in a text message before it stops or turns into a mms?
  15. MrGlowy

16. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Okay I am going to try and make it where you can send a sms with over 400 characters and over 200 recipients :D If this works then I will be able to get started on the theme
  17. MrGlowy

Nice, :D I don't even have an eight of that many numbers
  18. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Your XML files are a complete nightmare :banghead: I'm sure I will figure something out though lol
    MrGlowy likes this.
  19. MrGlowy

Good luck! :p
  20. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

:D Can you look in your "system/framework" and see if there are any other framework apps in there besides the ones you sent me.
  21. MrGlowy

22. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

I needed that one too, guess I should have been clear when I asked for the .apk's :D Will you please post it for me? Sorry for the delay in this process
  23. MrGlowy

Android Addict likes this.
  24. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Well looked through every XML file in the "xml" folder and can't seem to find what I need. I am going to try and change the dialer numbers and see if that works
  25. MrGlowy

Wouldn't you need the framework.jar?