LG Optimus F6 T-Mobile SellersGeneral

Last Updated: 2013-11-19 23:35:23
  1. TheKid7

TheKid7 Member

Does anyone know if the LG Optimus F6 T-Mobile will ever be sold anywhere other than at T-Mobile? If yes, when would you estimate that the LG Optimus F6 T-Mobile will be available at other locations such as BestBuy, Amazon, etc.?

The reason that I ask is that the LG Optimus F3 T-Mobile is being sold by both Amazon and BestBuy at $40 less than at T-Mobile. I could wait a little while to upgrade, if the price may be a little cheaper in days or a few weeks.

Thanks in Advance.

Advertisement
  2. stasio

stasio New Member

I bought mine at Target to get my redcard discount, its under the brightspot name but worked with my tmobile sim,same phone. You can also but one from Metropcs for $199 and buy an unlock code if your planning on root.
  3. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

It's at best buy now also. I saw it Sunday for $179.99. They had it for tmobile & virgin mobile.

Does this phone come in an unlock model?
  4. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Never mind about being unlocked, I read none of LG phones come unlocked. What I really would like to know can you take this phone and use it with different carriers?
  5. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Yes, but you need to buy an unlock code... I think they're like $12 a set. Stupid laws make it illegal to unlock without purchasing codes now.
    saptech likes this.