1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

LG Optimus L35G, goes straight to voice mailSupport

Last Updated:

1. Kent McDonald

Kent McDonald Member

Hi, my nephew purchased an LG Optimus L35G and set it up through Straight Talk. First problem...

When you dial his phone it only rings once and goes straight to voice mail. Is there a way to control how many rings, or seconds it waits before forwarding to voice mail?
    I have checked in settings but have been unable to find any reference for that issue.:)

Advertisement
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums. I hope that we can be of assistance and help you through this problem. I have moved the thread in order for you to get the best chance of getting help.
    Kent McDonald likes this.
  3. Liamo_210

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask as thats what we are here for
  4. Kent McDonald

Kent McDonald Member

Thanks for your help. Where did you send my question? I have been browsing other areas and don't know how to find it after you moved it. thanks for your patience. I am not familiar yet with your structure here.:)
    gpinpg likes this.
  5. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

The APN settings have been wrong on all 8 of these phone I have bought so I assume they all are. I'll post good settings later.
  6. Liamo_210

7. Kent McDonald

Kent McDonald Member

Does the APN setting determine how quickly it reverts to voice mail?
  8. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

Possibly. If the carrier isn't getting the signal back. The phone worked on the factory settings but no data with them.

APN: att.mvno
    Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
    Port: 80
    Username: Not set
    Password: Not set
    Server: Not set
    MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
    MMSC proxy: 66.209.11.33
    MMS port: 80
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 410
    Authentication Type: Not set
    APN type: default,supl,mms,fota*

Or use the Tweakk App from Play Store with a WiFi connection.
  9. Bazcabs

Bazcabs Well-Known Member

Usually voice mail settings are controlled by the provider. Check their website for voice mail. On my provider I can punch in codes to my phone to change the settings as to when voice mail is activated and how long my phone will ring before voice mail is invoked.
  10. Kent McDonald

Kent McDonald Member

Thanks for your help. I downloaded the Tweakker App from the play store and it installed properly. But when it tried to update my APN it keeps turning off my WiFi connection and then times out before it can finish using the regular cell tower system. Is there a way to get it to leave my WiFi on so it can finish faster?
  11. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

Wi-Fi should not be turning off. That app won't work without Wi-Fi. Just make the ente yourself with the info above.