1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

LG Optimus M+ Coming this monthGeneral

Last Updated:

1. vik3192

vik3192 Member

thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. justainchoe

justainchoe Well-Known Member

you could have provided links, pics, etc. I'll check it out later..
  3. redhook

redhook Well-Known Member

4. blaxican25

blaxican25 Well-Known Member

weak phone why have anything slower then 4g when its the same price per month lol
  5. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

+1 would be a good play phone though

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  6. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Its an okay phone. Way better than the original M

Sent from my LG-MS910
  7. blaxican25

blaxican25 Well-Known Member

i got an old huawei and optimus m and there so slow lol
  8. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

I had an ascend.. water damage lol now that I look at it I'm like.. wth is this crap???? Lol

Sent from my LG-MS910
  9. justainchoe

justainchoe Well-Known Member

It's in a different class. Admires, Score, Wildfire, etc. 3.5" 800MHz, 5MP camera. It'll probably start at $179, won't sell well, drop to $129, and then $99. The upgrade in camera is nice, but that's about it.
  10. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

For a second there I thought I was in the Optimus forum. Oh wait.......... ;)

Blah. I'll care when a phone comes out that can "actually" compete with the Esteem. Metro has always slacked in the phone department. Thank god we at least got the Esteem. Hopefully soon enough they will actually bring out something than can compete. Until then...........

Now to back to "Esteem" posts. :D
    blaxican25 likes this.
  11. dadcup

dadcup Well-Known Member

alfick3 likes this.
  12. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

Thanks for that link. It's nice to see an actual link for it on the LG site.

You know, some on here have complained about it not being a 4G phone, that's ok with me. My wife and I aren't ready for the upgrade to 4G, so this would be a decent upgrade for us. Or at any rate, one of our phones. My wife accidentally dropped her phone in water and it's acting up now. We stuck it in a zip lock bag of rice for 24 hours and it works still, but the vol control now activates the camera, and the ring/alert tones now go off randomly, or not at all (like when I call her it won't ring audibly). If this can be released at a lower price, we might have to get one as a replacement.
  13. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member