LG Optimus One inquiry

Last Updated:

1. gino_76ph

gino_76ph Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hi i would like to ask you some questions regards the LG Optimus One Android smartphone.

1. will it come with Android OS 2.2 upon release?

2. can you add & edit playlist on-the-fly? (without the use of a software or via PC)

3. can you add songs to the playlist on-the-fly?

4. does it have Dolby Mobile? if No then does it have like a surround/3D/noise-cancelling effect or something?
    * the reason why i'm asking this is because i'll be using the phone primarily as a music player. i really like a phone that has really good music/audio capability. similar to Samsung's DnSE sound enhancment.

5. does it have a graphic EQ? and can you customise the EQ to your liking and apply it to ALL the MP3 songs?

6. does it do multitouch and pinch-to-zoom functionality?

7. any UK release date and pricing please...?

thank you.

Advertisement
  2. r3JAM

r3JAM Member

You can read this review: LG Optimus One P500 review: One and a half - GSMArena.com

3. mycaermita

mycaermita Well-Known Member

1. will it come with Android OS 2.2 upon release?

-Yes. :)

2. can you add & edit playlist on-the-fly? (without the use of a software or via PC)

- Yes. :)

3. can you add songs to the playlist on-the-fly?

4. does it have Dolby Mobile? if No then does it have like a surround/3D/noise-cancelling effect or something?
    * the reason why i'm asking this is because i'll be using the phone primarily as a music player. i really like a phone that has really good music/audio capability. similar to Samsung's DnSE sound enhancment.

- I think no. But the music player and the sound qualities are impressive for a phone, IMO.

5. does it have a graphic EQ? and can you customise the EQ to your liking and apply it to ALL the MP3 songs?

- No. But you can get a player with an equalizer at the Market. I use MixZing Media Player. It's beyond excellent.

6. does it do multitouch and pinch-to-zoom functionality?

7. any UK release date and pricing please...?

- Unfortunately, I don't live in the UK so I don't have a way of knowing. :) I'm pretty sure it's out now though and it's dirt cheap so go buy it!