LG Optimus One keeps rebooting...Support

Last Updated: 2012-09-02 11:23:50
  1. shawn10

shawn10 Member

Is this happening to anyone else? My LG P500 (or whatever it's called) keeps randomly rebooting. This happened 4 times today, once while in a call. I did not jailbreak it or whatever, I don't know how to do that shit. I read somewhere that this may be because of the SD card? I gave 16GB transcend SD card apparently it's crap. I don't want to wipe anything off my phone, no reset or anything. What do I do?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Gremaldin

Gremaldin Well-Known Member

Usually this happens when you overclock the phone processor to 806MHz. I've never heard of a phone rebooting because of memory card. There have been cases of class 4 memory cards of 8 GB or above unmounting by itself. Try the stock SD card, and if it still reboots, then I think its best to take your phone to a service center.
  3. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

Try hard reset. It may solve it
  4. Gremaldin

Gremaldin Well-Known Member

Try uninstalling a few apps, maybe a recent app is causing the problem. Maybe the phone is rebooting because too many apps are running in the background and the phone ran out of memory (though still the reboots shouldn't be so often)
  5. dmassardo

dmassardo New Member

I tried to update my LG P500 and it's don't turn on more, I don't know what happens! I need help :(
  6. rappy19

rappy19 New Member

why does my LG p500 screen and buttons keeps on switching on sometimes even though i dont press them??
  7. markasmax

markasmax New Member

i overclock my lg p500 and after that it rebooting continue.....
    what can i do plz tell me as soon as possible ..
  8. FD1999

FD1999 Member

Sorry, hardbricked, change motherboard or goto LG Center :(

Are you using a custom ROM? If yes, it's in the build.prop: force.light (or something like that) change it's value to 0 or remove this completely

How much? Here's why: if you're overclocking to much, your phone mmay overheat and it burn up. Sometimes our phone can not handle that oc - then the phone crashes an it reboots. In some kernels, "Blue error handler" will appear.