• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Optimus One vs Samsung Galaxy Apollo

Out of all of them, I would definitely choose the HTC Wildfire. In the lower price bracket of android phones, it is perfect! It has the best camera (same as the desire) and HTC's really cool software HTC Sense.

But if you can, I would wait slightly longer and get a more expensive phone. The HTC desire, Samsung galaxy S and the nexus one are rapidly coming down in price due to the new tegra 2 phones coming out. This doesn't mean that these phones are bad! They would be much better for running games and more graphic intense applications.
Hope this helps :)

Upvote 0
I would say the LG Optimus One would have been a better choice than Apollo.
The Optimus One has a better screen resolution, it is running on Android v2.2, and it is expected to be updated to v2.3.
Apollo has a crappy screen resolution, and is to be updated to v2.2.
HTC Wildfire is nice, but the crappy screen resolution is a bottleneck.

A better choice is probably the new HTC Wildfire S that is expected to be released in 1-2 months.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones