• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lg optimus s keeps flashing lg sign

Dlb2012

Lurker
Jan 28, 2012
i have a lg optimus s and since last week it will not charge its just keeps flashing the LG sign over and over. I have tried the hard reset thing and that did not work! sprint wants me to pay $ 100 dollars to get a replacement phone. i am desperate to get my phone to work again. I have not rooted it or any of that other stuff. I just want my phone to start working again.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Not sure if this is related or not. But I purchased a extended battery and cover for this phone. When installing it it just got stuck in LG boot loop so I thought it was the battery, so I sent it back. I received the second one today and its doing the same thing. Anyone have an idea why its doing this?

thank you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones