• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lg Optimus Sol display crash

hi guys i got this message and look on google and found no answer for my specific problem: "The aplication settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again later." and the only option is force close. this happended when i press : settings- display on my lg optimus sol e730, android version 2.3.4, kernel version 2.6.35.7-perf.
HOW CAN I RESOLVE THE ERROR SO I MAY CHANGE MY DISPLAY SETTINGS?:(

I'm going to help out by moving you to the Optimus Sol forum where they have device specific advice,and info.
You will get advice that's for your phone, by members that have your phone.

EDIT: Didn't know this wasn't populated yet. Pull battery, push power button and hold for 30 sec.
The re-install battery and power up.
If that doesn't work: find the factory reset option in your menu/settings/maybe in the privacy section?
If that doesn't work: call the carrier.

Upvote 0
EDIT: Didn't know this wasn't populated yet. Pull battery, push power button and hold for 30 sec.
The re-install battery and power up.
If that doesn't work: find the factory reset option in your menu/settings/maybe in the privacy section?
If that doesn't work: call the carrier.
pull out the battery and after that hol the power button for 30 secs(whit no battery inside), after that reinstal battery stat the phone and all will be resolved? i don't know if i have understand corectly...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones