1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

LG Optimus V Free Music Downloader Apps?Support

1. Aerodynamic

Aerodynamic New Member

Well I've been looking to download some songs for the past two days with apps such as "Easy MP3 downloader" and so far none work. Some were actually downloading onto my phone but then when it was more then halfway done it'd stop immediately with a 'unknown error' message. Anyone have suggestions on how to download music onto my phone?

P.S. I currently have no home internet so I'm only relying on my phone.

Advertisement
  2. a5pe4

a5pe4 Well-Known Member

Google Music
  3. Aerodynamic

Aerodynamic New Member

It isn't free? An app with free music downloads is what I'm looking for but thank you.
  4. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

Music that is free is free on google music, any music downloaded free that isn't free is pirating. There is free stuff on amazon's cloud mp3 service too (at least there was, haven't looked in a while).
  5. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

Pay for it and stop complaining. The artists who created the music don't do it for free and they deserve to get paid just like everyone else who works for a living.
  6. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

MacFett is correct. If the music is supposed to be paid for, then downloading it without paying for it is considered pirating.
    please click on the "Site Rules & Regulations" link in this post for a clear understanding on this sites view on pirating.
    Thank you for your understanding. Hope you enjoy this forum with all the helpful and knowledgeable members here.
  7. brotherswing

brotherswing Well-Known Member

As a musician, I couldn't agree more. It's hard work, and the pay is no where what most people think. If their music brings joy into your life, they deserve to get paid for it.
  8. Dieselville

Dieselville New Member

Silly question, but can you download music to the device straight from Google Music, or do you have to use PC then transfer to SD?

Thanks
  9. brotherswing

You can download directly to the phone, or just stream the music from the cloud. They made a mistake when they gave us unlimited space for free. My music cloud is 30GB!
  10. Dieselville

Dieselville New Member

Mind telling me how to download the song to the phone from the phone itself? I've purchased a few songs in the market, but they seam to just save to my cloud drive and I don't see the option to download them.

Thanks
  11. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

I think you long press on the song and there is an option to make available off line.
    Dieselville likes this.
  12. brotherswing

From the album view, menu - make available offline.
    Dieselville likes this.
  13. Dieselville

Dieselville New Member