LG PC Suite IV is rubbishSupport

1. PaulAndroid

PaulAndroid Member

Has anyone used this shiney, flashy piece of software to get phone contacts from their a CSV file on their PC to a GT540 phone. Maybe LG need to concentrate more on functionality and less on appearance. This beautiful piece of software informs me that many new contacts have been added to my phone but none of them are there. :confused: Does anyone know where it sends the information ? Does it maybe just update the SD card rather than the actual contacts on the phone. I can delete the contacts from the PC and get them back from the phone, even though I can't use them on the phone. I've turned on all contact showing options on the phone even those without phone number and they are still not there. :confused:

Advertisement
    hilco3 and *Lo* like this.
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! :)
  3. *Lo*

*Lo* New Member

I agree with you. LG PC suite IV sucks badly! Bluetooth connection with my GT540 doesn't work and sync is buggy even through the USB!:( Simply pure crap!:mad:
    PaulAndroid likes this.
  4. Paullewsey

Paullewsey New Member

Have got exactly the same problem. Contacts are in the phone but cannot retrieve. If someone calls they come up with picture etc. Have contacted LG but they don't appear to want to know about this software problem. Have always liked LG but never again!
  5. gspears

gspears Active Member

Where does one get PC Suite IV. I can't even find it anywhere! I'm in the U.S. and LG U.S. doen't even show the GT540 as a product. When I emailed they say that LG US doesn't even support the GT5430 at all. Thanks LG. So I can't download it from the site here and it won't let me set up an account on the LG UK site.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
  6. auninda

auninda Member

try changing the region and see if you still find the pc suit missing.