LG SPIRIT 4G (MS870) expozed!!General

1. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

A lil present from the tampa boyz :D and also thanks to my boy in texas ;) he knows who he is. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the admire 4g wont be nothing compared to this phone. this phone has the snapdragon 1.5 ghz dual cpu official name? not known. pricing? esitamted at $180-$200. release date unknown. Battery is 2150 mah. and i discovered this also seems its a user agent string in the browser's header

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.0.4; LG-MS870 Build/IMM76L so that lets us know it will be on ics 4.0.4 which isnt too bad concerning the fact that jellybean is being released for us carriers already.

they took it off the site but i found it cache on google search lolz hah better luck next time!!

Android Generic Device Specifications | Handset Detection

Advertisement
    elbayames, MotoTriumphant and nuttmeg like this.
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Does this phone have a name yet?
  3. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

not yet just a model number probaly one of the first phones leaked without a name but the model number is confirmed.
  4. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

5. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

ok no prop but this phone is still being tested out and coming from my source they dont even have a name for it yet.
  6. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Hey hey stop going through My email n4zty haha what does Ricky Bobby gotta said to this :p
  7. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

he gonna say "whatcha talking about willis?" lol
  8. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

screen is almost as big as the GS3.

this phone is gonna be $400.
  9. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Negative
  10. super squirrel

super squirrel Well-Known Member

Do you know in what price range it will be in? What is the screen resolution?
  11. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Not yet either n4tzy or myself aka Tampa Boyz will provide the info :)
  12. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

estimate from the high source right now is $180-$200 but nothing confirmed yet.
  13. Kid09

Kid09 Well-Known Member

Looks like a variant of the LG L9 and the Spectrum 2. Nice!
  14. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior Guide

Was gonna buy the s3 around Christmas time but might get this & save $200 the only thing I'm really looking forward to on the s3 vs this is cm10
  15. elcocho852

elcocho852 Well-Known Member

i just got a message from metropcs saying that the GS3 will be 100 dollars off from 11/22/12- 12/2/12..
  16. elcocho852

elcocho852 Well-Known Member

check this page out it has information for this phone LTE
  17. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

looks a lot like the optimus G but for $200 perish the thought.
  18. Gman9831

According to the FCC documents this phone will also be going to the carrier cricket wireless
  19. Gman9831

20. njking25

njking25 Well-Known Member

I knew waiting would be worth it. Could be a good replacement for my still chugging esteem. Looks like I'll save my Xmas money this year and wait for more info to come out.
  21. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

They must really want to have more people on their 4G network then... The screen almost as big as the S3, hope the internals dont suck, that would be a waste of screen lol
  22. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

release date isnt known yet and official name is yet to be announced.
  23. Gman9831

By the model numberi think its just a motion with a bigger screen ms770 --> ms870
  24. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

well the lg motion is a 1.2 ghz dual core processor this model is 1.5 ghz snap dragon also the camera will be higher quality, and i will have to ask mr. willy wonka if this phone comes with hdmi out if so that will be another different function.
  25. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

That means locked bootloader. :/