• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG SPIRIT 4G (MS870) expozed!!

Anytime they would push a prl which is very frequently now since they keep trying to kick the flashed phone of evdo, your prl will revert to what its supposed to be so if you have 9033 & your supposed to be on 3032 your going to have to keep flashing the 9033 prl every now and then.

I get more problems with non-metro phones than metro phones with PRLs not sticking. My OM never has PRLs not sticking, except when they first put out a new PRL. After that I flash old one and it sticks till next new PRL.

Upvote 0
I get more problems with non-metro phones than metro phones with PRLs not sticking. My OM never has PRLs not sticking, except when they first put out a new PRL. After that I flash old one and it sticks till next new PRL.

Thats different though now I wouldnt be suprised if they probably have categorys for pushing PRL's. Like Verizon has like 10 PRL's pushing to different phones at the same time.
Non-Metro/Flashed
Metro 3G/4G
S3 & next premium devices
If the PRL that you have isnt supposed to be on there they push you the correct one for your category.

Reactions: sammyz
Upvote 0
Thats different though now I wouldnt be suprised if they probably have categorys for pushing PRL's. Like Verizon has like 10 PRL's pushing to different phones at the same time.
Non-Metro/Flashed
Metro 3G/4G
S3 & next premium devices
If the PRL that you have isnt supposed to be on there they push you the correct one for your category.

Well that explains why non metro phones get PRL 3028 or 3029..

Upvote 0
We need more pictures of the spirit 4G :D

Well, this week IS The Week it's supposed to come out. There is also one open slot in the FoGee phone line-up area on the Metro site just waiting for it too.

Just waiting patiently here for one of our AF Metro Obiwans to actually get a store model in their hands.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones