• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LG Star widget?

novemberwhiskey

Android Enthusiast
Jun 23, 2010
Is this weather/clock widget available yet?
lg10v121080060.jpg

that phone is nuts. So that is the first android phone that will be able to do 1080p recording and playback correct?

Also just out of curiosity, does anyone know the definition the droid x screen can play? Im not asking the resolution, but i mean compared to HD tv screens which do 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, etc..

Where would the droid x be in terms of that resolution? Is it even close to 720p?

Upvote 0
I hear you man. But with widgets like BW and FW, it just seems like overkill. It looks great, but I agree with your previous statement. So that plus the huge file is a pass for me. :p

I just wish I could get a skin on bw to look identical to fw. That would be perfect for me. The reliability, options and animations of bw with the sexy look of fw

Upvote 0
I just wish I could get a skin on bw to look identical to fw. That would be perfect for me. The reliability, options and animations of bw with the sexy look of fw

+1 brother. I totally agree!!

Don't care about the size so much. What are you saying about the update thing - that it's annoying having the words "updated" under it all the time? I didn't think about that, I could see that being annoying.

Yeah I hear you, I guess I just don't like using up space unnecessarily on my phone, pc etc. That's what I like all the minimalist apps too!

Yeah that updated thing is annoying. Dunno why they did that to an awesome looking widget!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones