LG Thrill ProblemsSupport

1. Peytron

Peytron New Member

I like this phone generally, but it can be a pain at times, and I don't know how to solve some of these issues.

1. My phone loses service upon startup and can take a long time to actually get service.
    2. When I go to text, sometimes my words won't type out, even though I see them being typed and autocorrect suggests words, it won't actually type it out.
    3. Sometimes one contact in my texts will bounce back and forth between bottom and top of the messaging app (GO SMS PRO).
    4. I get notifications for really old messages upon startup (I tend to never delete my messages).

So any help would be appreciated! Thanks. For the record I use a really old sim card (still says cingular on it) and use the GO Launcher Pro if that affects anything.

Advertisement
  2. billybutts

billybutts New Member

I am having same problems... can anyone pleases help?
  3. MrsDraaz

MrsDraaz New Member

With all of the news about protecting your smart phone, I decided to install mcAfee or another reputable software/malware on my phone. I can't. I am getting error messages. Also, I can't install updates to some of the games that are already on my phone. I'm getting an error saying my phone isn't compatible. Anyone else having these problems?

Thanks!