• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG V20 Memos

It gets synced with ur Google account. Activate sync and you should have the memos back. Of not you would chosen to sync it with evernote. Sync that app and things would be restored.
My problem is I can't find where I wrote my memos in the first place. Also, the only place I see to sync anything Google is on Google Calendar & it syncs automatically when I open it.

Upvote 0
I accidentally took screenshots with QuickMemo+ but when I open the QuickMemo+ app, it asks to agree to a privacy agreement which I do not agree with. The Applications section in the Settings shows that it used 1.14 MB of internet data which seems like it uploaded something to the cloud when I do not want it to. How can I delete the screenshots? I don't see them with ES Explorer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
quick memo stores screen shots on the phone memory area under pictures I believe. but it is on the phone area.

on the google thing - if you use quickmemo I don't think they are synced to google but rather LG. I could be wrong I don't use it.

Now google keep - which I do use - is kept with your account info and if you log into your google acct, you have to go to the keep app (using chrome) to find your notes there. However I find when I delete something on the phone - it is deleted there. you do have to confirm deletes.

Upvote 0
It's possible that the data that was used was due to a background micro-update to that app. Not an real update but a small OTA patch - they happen all the time for any number of reasons but usually for security reasons. It's one of the reasons why people who do not have unlimited data plans need to be careful how many apps they install & allow to use their data for background updates. It may seem psuspicious that it happened at the same time you were trying to do things with it, but then again if you had never used it before or set its settings that is almost certainly why it needed to do a small background upload as a first time activation for your device but supposedly anonymous.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones