• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
G2 is available on Boost if you can find one. (it was discontinued) the Sprint version is on the list of authorized devices for Boosts very slim "BYOD" ... I currently have a 32gb model (Sprint) running perfectly on Boost. If you do buy a used one make sure it has the Sprint UICC or you won't get LTE connectivity. (Almost impossible to find a compatible replacement.)

Reactions: Darren Rutherford
Upvote 0
G2 is available on Boost if you can find one. (it was discontinued) the Sprint version is on the list of authorized devices for Boosts very slim "BYOD" ... I currently have a 32gb model (Sprint) running perfectly on Boost. If you do buy a used one make sure it has the Sprint UICC or you won't get LTE connectivity. (Almost impossible to find a compatible replacement.)
This is great to hear! I'm sure it would also be compatible on Sprint prepaid?

Upvote 0
With nothing installed on the Volt, fresh out the box. You have 3.38gb out of the 8gb left for storage.
Well, really, you only have 4GB for storage. The phone has 8GB of internal memory, but 4 of it is partitioned off for the system. This is why uninstalling system apps doesn't increase your storage space, they're in a different partition. You can move user apps to the system partition though.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones