• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lg Volt Lollipop Rom Problems

It's fake. It's just b.s. site. Either shows up as www.50lollipop.org or www.lollipop-update.org. I really don't know what's in those files but I probably recommend deleting them. More than likely some kind of malware or spyware. A legitimate rom will not be split into 3 parts.
Are there any custom rom for the LG volt? That aare legit.

Upvote 0
Also can someone please direct me to the all things root thread?
It's not a thread... It's a subforum of this forum. Look at either the top or bottom of the page. Probably going to be at the bottom for you since that's the default location for subforums.

Do you have your phone rooted? If not, you'll need to look at the rooting guide in there as well.

Upvote 0
I am sorry for the interruption but I do want to say that i downloaded such same lollipop rom from already mentioned sites, and guess what?..... the process began well but at some point of installation got an error saying that installation can not completed and now i only can go to recovery mode so I am going to get the official stock rom again and do flash on my volt... if I

Upvote 0
I am sorry for the interruption but I do want to say that i downloaded such same lollipop rom from already mentioned sites, and guess what?..... the process began well but at some point of installation got an error saying that installation can not completed and now i only can go to recovery mode so I am going to get the official stock rom again and do flash on my volt... if I am posting in the wrong thread please redirect me to the right one will be much appreciated.

Upvote 0
It's not a thread... It's a subforum of this forum. Look at either the top or bottom of the page. Probably going to be at the bottom for you since that's the default location for subforums.

Do you have your phone rooted? If not, you'll need to look at the rooting guide in there as well.
Yes it is rooted and and w/ cwm recovery on it.. like i said that rom is not good but i had to get that doubt out of my mind lol.. thanks for the reply

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones